The Ultimate Christmas Show (abridged)
PRESENTED BY PARKER ARTS
The fruitcakes of The Reduced Shakespeare Company take you on an irreverent, yet heartwarming trip through the holidays as their Annual Holiday Variety Show and Christmas Pageant goes hilariously awry.
Saturday, December 10 - 7:30 PM
Welcome to the Annual Holiday Variety Show and Christmas Pageant at St. Everybody’s Non Denominational Universalist Church, where all faiths are welcome because we’ll believe anything. But there’s a problem: None of the acts scheduled to perform have arrived, so the three members of the Reduced Shakespeare Company are pressed into service to perform the entire Variety Show and Christmas Pageant by themselves.
The fruitcakes of Reduced Shakespeare Company take you on an irreverent yet heartwarming trip through the holidays in The Ultimate Christmas Show (abridged). It’s festive funny physical family fun as these Three Wise Guys send-up and celebrate your favorite winter holiday traditions. You can even bring a wrapped Christmas gift of $5 value or less and participate in the audience gift exchange. Let RSC rekindle the joy, inner-child and familial dysfunction inside us all!
- LEARN! How Santa saved Christmas!
- SING! The Ultimate Reduced Christmas Carol!
- CELEBRATE! Hanukkah, Kwanzaa and Saturnalia!
- CRINGE! At the origin of the term “Nutcracker!”
- MEMORIZE! New lyrics to “The 12 Days of Christmas” with iPads, not Lords A Leaping!
- GASP! At the shocking history of our best-loved Christmas traditions!
Written and Directred by Reed Martin & Austin Tichenor
Learn more about The Reduced Shakespeare Company here.