Workflow Mastery: Organize Your Time, Tasks, and Inbox with Laura Stack, The Productivity Pro
PRESENTED BY THE PRODUCTIVITY PRO, INC.
This is the skillset that truly sets Laura Stack apart from all productivity experts. Workflow management requires a mastery of email handling, planning, scheduling, project, time, and task management, prioritization, and organization. Workflow is the “secret sauce” that separates ordinary performers from the extraordinary. Having these skills will set you apart from the rest, and your team will function at optimal levels with everyone using the same system.
Wednesday, November 2 - 9:00 AM-12:00 PM
- Process your email quickly and track pending items, tasks owed by others, and “waiting for” information.
- Get your text, emails, Facebook messages, ideas, to-do lists, sticky notes, and meeting notes all into one place.
- Combine multiple to-do lists into one central, consolidated list, where you can make the best choice in the moment on the best use of your time.
- Create an organized time management system to help you capture, organize, reference, and execute your highest priorities.
- Keep track of your action items and don’t let anything fall through the cracks.
- Conduct daily, weekly, and monthly planning periods to stay on top of projects and tasks coming down the pike.
Laura Stack, MBA, CSP, CPAE is an award-winning keynote speaker, bestselling author, and noted authority on personal productivity and performance. She is the president of The Productivity Pro, Inc., a company dedicated to helping leaders increase workplace performance in high-stress environments. Stack has authored seven books translated into 20 foreign languages. She is a past president of the National Speakers Association and was inducted into its exclusive Speaker Hall of Fame (with fewer than 175 members worldwide). Stack's clients include Cisco Systems, Wal-Mart, and Bank of America, and she has been featured on the CBS Early Show, CNN, and the New York Times. To have Laura Stack speak at your next event, call 303-471-7401 or visit theproductivitypro.com